Your profession in Hytale.

I was wondering, what will you chose as main profession in hytale? Of course you're gonna do bit of everything but what will be the one main thing you'll really focus on? (i mean crafting, resource gathering [woodcutting, mining], farming, building etc.)

David

Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Haha, that's a tough one because i'll be doing everything! I think i'm going to expand from my comfort zone and learn how to use Hytale's blocks together to build some great structures, so i'll definitely be focusing on that. The one other thing i'll really be focusing on is adventuring through the story!

Lennon29

I was wondering, what will you chose as main profession in hytale? Of course you're gonna do bit of everything but what will be the one main thing you'll really focus on? (i mean crafting, resource gathering [woodcutting, mining], farming, building etc.)
Trading!

FistOfOhm

Staff member
Helper
I think that I will be a Nomad. Do everything the game has to offer and at the end settle down in my castle and fish out the rest of my time.

Can't decide between farmer, shopkeeper, and mercenary. I'll probably do a lot of building on the side, though, like I did in MC.
I'm going to make farms and supply everyone with food and other materials :D
Maybe I can help work on the farm? I have years of experience playing Harvest Moon and Story of Seasons. 😄

Harrison

Can't decide between farmer, shopkeeper, and mercenary. I'll probably do a lot of building on the side, though, like I did in MC.

Maybe I can help work on the farm? I have years of experience playing Harvest Moon and Story of Seasons. 😄
That would be awesome :D

SauceyRed

Staff member
Sr. Moderator
I will mainly be focusing on magic, so I will mainly be a wizard, I will, of course, do a bit of everything, but since I am such a big fan of magic, that's the one thing I NEED.