Allies or Familiars

Instead of having so called pets in the game... What do yall think about having Allies or Familiars. For Pogal it can be a Pufferfish that lets you breathe under water and Ducks that let you swim faster in the water. There can also be like Cats and Dogs that sniffs out the enemies or berries for food. Birds or Bats that let you know if there's danger nearby. And Frogs that let you jump higher. Yall got any more ideas?

Instead of having so called pets in the game... What do yall think about having Allies or Familiars. For Pogal it can be a Pufferfish that lets you breathe under water and Ducks that let you swim faster in the water. There can also be like Cats and Dogs that sniffs out the enemies or berries for food. Birds or Bats that let you know if there's danger nearby. And Frogs that let you jump higher. Yall got any more ideas?
I would like a void dragon pls, it would make me almost invisible in the void and I would get full resistance to void magic

Lennon29

Yas! Finally void frogs!

I'd like a carrier pigeon to deliver notes and items to other players, or maybe send the items to a specific point on the map.